Applications are always welcome!
we are always looking for committed, interested and highly qualified translators (for cooperation on a regular basis) who are interested in a trustful cooperation with our company. Our translator team is like a big family. We are all on a first-name basis and love communicating with each other. Most importantly, we all take great pride in the quality of our work.
Teamwork, fast replies to any questions and on-time payment are our priorities! If you like what you are reading, please feel free to send us your current resume
Please also read our General Terms and Conditions for Translators thoroughly and send us a signed copy via email.
Download General Terms and Conditions
In addition, we require the following information from you:
- - Your areas of expertise (e.g. patent law, general law, marketing, medicine etc.)
- - Your language combination(s)
- - Your native language and your place of residence
- - Your capacity per day (number of words)
- - Your availability (on weekdays and, if applicable, on the weekends)
- - Do you work with any CAT Tools/Translation Memory Software?
- - Do you have any formatting skills? (especially required when working with PDF files)
- - Your full name, email address and phone number
Once we have received this information, we will contact you for a short interview to find out if we are a good match.
Important to us:
- - A large amount of specialized knowledge (preferably practical experience) in the areas of expertise of our translation projects
- - Familiarity with the respective specialized terminology
- - A professional attitude and 100% commitment
- - Confidential treatment of the documents to be translated (-> ethical principles and confidentiality)
- - You should be a team player, who enjoys working with others
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Apollo-Lingua Team